to me by Kimani
Less Famous Proverbs
1. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
2. Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't
3. A day without sunshine is like ... night.
4. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
5. Change is inevitable, except from a vending
6. I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar
7. When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.
8. Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of
9. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who
10. I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel
11. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you
say will be
12. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be with
13. Honk if you love peace & quiet.
14. Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how
it remains so popular?
15. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented
16. It is hard to understand how a cemetery raised
its burial cost and blamed it on the cost of living.
17. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50
chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it
18. It is said that if you line up all the cars in
the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try and pass them.
19. You can't have everything, where would you put
20. Latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make
up 75% of the world's population.
21. The things that come to those who wait are
usually the things left by those who got there first.
22. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine
for doing well.
23. It was recently discovered that research causes
cancer in rats.
24. I wished the buck stopped here, as I could use a
25. I started out with nothing, and I still have most
26. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some
people appear bright until you hear them speak.
VIEW MY GUESTBOOK